INTENSIVE STUDY PROGRAMS FOR PROFESSIONAl DANCERS
LshVa offers intensive study programs for Dance and performing art professionals in various capacities. We also offer work study programs for a few students on a rolling term. Please e-mail us with a statement of purpose and your intended length of study with your resume, a video of your work and “work study” as the subject. Also let us know which classes interest you and what you hope to gain from your time with us.
Please look at the class schedule for the classes that we offer for you to choose from. If you are coming for a short period, you may need permission from the teachers to attend some of the advanced classes. If you are an advanced student, and audition, you maybe able to attend the Repertory classes for Bharatanatyam and the Collective.
THE KARANAS COURSE:
The Karanas is offered in a long term study program only. You can however structure an individual program to learn the Angas, Upangas and Charis, for a shorter period.
The Ongoing Karanas class:
The next Ongoing Karanas course will begin in February 2016.
- This is the ideal way to study the Karanas.
- The program is structured to attempt to finish in about 500-600 hours
- However, this does not set a time frame, and the student continues to practice and learn the Karanas regularly every week.
- The speed of learning depends entirely on the student and it can vary from student to student.
- The class will meet Wed/ Thurs mornings 6 am to 8 am.
- There will also be additional intensive weekends once a month to expedite the process of learning.
FEE AND PAYMENT
Fee for Full Course: Rs: 1,20,000/-
Please Fill in the form below and make the advance payment of Rs. 20,000/- To complete your registration. Once you submit your form, we will be in touch with you about payment details.
We can place you in accommodation with other registrants, once you have registered and help you with finalising accommodation closer to the date.